|Project name||Midtown Modern|
|Location||Tan Quee Lan Street, Singapore|
|Developer||GuocoLand, Hong Leong Group and Hong Leong Investment Holdings|
|Estimated Housing Units||558 residential units|
|Estimated Commercial Space (sqm of GFA)||2,000|
|Estimated Site Area (ha)||Approx 11,530.9 sq m / 124,120 sq ft|
|Gross Plot Ratio||4.2|
|Gross Floor Area||Approx. 48,430 sq m / 521,310 sq ft|
|Unit Type||No of Units||Unit Size|
|1 Bedroom||168||409 - 474 sqft|
|2 Bedroom||139||592 - 721 sqft|
|3 Bedroom||139||904 - 1066 sqft|
|4 Bedroom||55||1432 - 1464 sqft|
|4 Bedroom Premium||55||1733 - 1808 sqft|
|Penthouse||2||3272 - 3520 sqft|
1. Situated within the new Central Business District and Core Central Region (CCR) of Singapore in District 7, at the epic centre of Ophir-Rochor and Beach Road corridor transformation of live, work and play with plenty of amenities stone throw away.
2. Within walking distance to major shopping malls such as Bugis Junction, Bugis +, DUO Galleria, Suntec City Mall and Raffles City.
3. Just across the road of Midtown Modern is the “sister” development, Guoco Midtown, which consists of Grade A office towers, one single tower of exclusive residential development with public and retail spaces. The former Beach Road Police station, which is under conversation, is also part of the development.
4. Next to Bugis MRT interchange station, Midtown Modern will benefit from the easy connectivity to 4 MRT lines of Singapore, East-West Line, North South Line, Circle Line and Downtown Line.
5. Great connectivity to 3 major expressways in Singapore, East Coast Parkway (ECP), Marine Coastal Expressway (MCE) and Central Expressway (CTE). It is also short distance drive to the future North-South Expressway (NSE).
6. Modernizing a brand new way of luxury living within the city with generous living space for each exclusive unit within Midtown Modern, hence encouraging comfortable family living at the heart of major rejuvenation.